I would have posted this yesterday, but since it was my birthday and all, I figured it could wait a day.
I have high hopes for October. I have a lot of plans adoption related and life related.
- Register for or attend pre-training foster to adopt classes
- Meet with a social worker to figure out the process so we can get the homestudy started!
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt hike. I’m super excited for this!
4. Get back to the gym and back on my mat. I’m going to take a yoga class with Maria to see how my foot is holding up! I also want to get back at the gym. I see a Friday night date coming up!
5. Regroup and reorganize for the year. I feel like I’m behind (I’m not) but I need to see it on paper to know that.
What are your goals for October?